Post pandemic, multi-generational family is set to be huge as Canadians make up for lost time while travelling together.
A new option to consider is the Radisson Blu Resort & Residence Punta Cana, which opened on Nov. 15.
Here are 10 reasons why the hotel may fit the bill for your clients’ needs:
1. All-Inclusive: As the first all-inclusive property of the Radisson Blu brand, this property offers unlimited food and drinks, day-time activities, nightly shows, and everything a family needs to spend less time planning and more time enjoying.
2. Two and Three-Room Suites: The property features ten room categories. Families travelling together will find the 2 and 3-room suites appealing. All of them include a spacious living area, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and an in-room washer and drier for added convenience.
3. Family-friendly activities: From a kid’s club for the children, to guided meditation for adults, the resort offers a variety of activities that can be enjoyed by all family members. Active families can take part in CrossFit lessons or Beach Volleyball, while those looking to pick up a new skill can take part in dancing or cooking classes, all part of the all-inclusive experience.
4. Convenience: For families that have a hard time deciding on a restaurant, an all-inclusive is perfect for a trip together. With six options to choose from, your clients’ family members can eat together or separately as often as they like.
5. Affordable Luxury: If you’re looking for an upscale family vacation option that won’t break the bank, Radisson Blu Punta Cana offers rates from US$260 per night for 2 adults and 2 children.
6. Dog-friendly: Consider Fido a part of the family? Radisson Blu gets it. That’s why the hotel is dog friendly and will welcome your furry friend, providing ample room for your pet to run around and feel free. There are also several natural attractions nearby, so you can bring your dog on one of your adventures.
7. Safety: Radisson’s 20-step cleaning and safety protocols include physical distancing at all public areas, enhanced cleaning and disinfecting, improved air circulation processes at spa and wellness areas and other measures created in partnership with SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
8. Flexibility: Radisson Blu Punta Cana offers flexible and semi-flexible rates that allow changes and cancellations up until a few days before the trip.
9. Location: Located just 15 minutes away from the airport and very close to everything Punta Cana has to offer, this hotel offers the best of the destination while being secluded from the masses in the idyllic Cabeza de Toro Beach.
10. Personalized Service: Radisson Blu Punta Cana understands that every family’s needs and expectations are different. Their planning experts and on-site concierges, will work with you to help coordinate activities, on or off property, make reservations arrange transportation, and overall assist in tailoring your vacation to complete an unforgettable experience.