1. All entrants must be Canadian residents over the age of 18, certified travel agents in Canada to remain eligible for this contest.
2. The contest closes on Jul 15, 2023, 11:59:59 PM EST.
3. The winner will be notified within two weeks of the contest closing date.
4. The winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible prize pool and will need to respond and accept the prize within 48 hours of being notified, either by email or by telephone, or another winner will be chosen. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email or telephone number provided at the time of entry. Prior to awarding the prize, winner must answer a skill-testing question.
5. The prize is sponsored by Cathay Pacific Airways (CX) and the Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB).
6. There is one (1) prize, and each prize for one includes:
• One (1) return trip Economy Class air ticket to Hong Kong from YYZ or YVR on Cathay Pacific
• Three (3) nights’ accommodation in Hong Kong
• Two (2) tours as determined by HKTB
• One (1) admission to M+ Museum
7. Travel insurance is not included and must be purchased before travel. Winners are responsible for making sure they are adequately insured.
8. Prizewinner not residing in Toronto or Vancouver must find his/her own way to YYZ or YVR to connect to the CX flight to Hong Kong, and likewise, find his/her own way to return to his/her home city.
9. Prize winner is responsible for obtaining any visas required for himself/herself for any travel applicable in the prize.
10. Prize winner is responsible for payment of any additional items not included in the prize (e.g. meals other than stated, hotel laundry, mini bar, room service, telephone calls etc).
11. Flights cannot be upgraded and winners are not eligible to earn miles with this offer.
12. The prize expires 12 months after being awarded.
13. Additional terms and conditions on the CX prize ticket:
• Prize ticket is not redeemable for cash, non-transferable and non-re-routable.
• Travel must be booked through the Reservations Call Centre at 1-800-268-6868.
• Please allow a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice for reservations and ticketing.
• The winners are responsible for all taxes, surcharges or airport related fees applicable to the ticket. Please check with the Reservations Agent at the time of booking to confirm the amount.
• The ticket is valid on Cathay Pacific operating flights only.
• Cathay Pacific reserves the right to change or terminate a flight at any time without notice. No compensation will be offered should this occur.
• The prize ticket is not eligible for frequent flier mileage accrual.
• The prize ticket will be issued as electronic E-ticket(s) only.
• The prize ticket is subject to black-out dates, determined when the prize is awarded.
14. This prize has no cash value and it cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday, or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
15. Once the booking is confirmed, changes to the name, date or nature of the booking are not permitted.
16. Prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold on to any other party.
17. Winner must contact HKTB & CX directly to book his/her trip three weeks prior to departure date.
18. The organizer (HKTB & CX) reserves the right to change any condition of this contest, without notice.
19. The organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of the prize (due to unavailability or for any other reason) with a different prize or part of the prize of equal monetary value.
20. The organizer assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
21. Neither the organizer nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
22. Employees of the organizer and all other prize partners, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this contest.
23. The organizer collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not take part in the promotion.
24. The prizewinner will be informed by email, and his/her name and personal details may be used in future promotions associated with the organizer.
25. The winner must sign a liability waiver form before accepting the prizes.
26. By entering this contest, you agree to allow future communications from the organizer of this contest. You may however unsubscribe at any time.