If you are an independent travel agent looking to affiliate with a host agency to run your business more profitably and efficiently then Nexion Canada is the partner for you!
- Retain up to 80% of top commissions
- Enhance your skills with training, coaching, and networking
- Manage your bookings with your choice of GDS or graphical booking engines
- Operate your business efficiently with tools and technology
- Differentiate yourself with exclusive Cruise Block Space and supplier offers
- Increase your customer base with innovative marketing solutions
Contact us now to become part of our winning team!
We are searching for full time Travel Consultants in Napanee and Kingston.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, sales-oriented team players with excellent communication skills who enjoy exceeding customers’ expectations. A good working knowledge in Apollo is preferred, although applicants with Sabre experience are welcome to apply.
Named one of the Top 25 Best Employers in Canada for 2019, and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 20 consecutive years, Maritime Travel provides a dynamic team environment. We hire the best staff and provide attractive compensation packages and benefits, like our robust company FAM program which sends our agents around the globe to destinations such as Croatia, Kenya, India, Japan, Australia and Argentina … to name just a few!
Come join our well-travelled, highly educated and experienced team of experts. Please apply to email@example.com.
Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
We’re OK Cycle and Adventure Tours – a North American leader in providing the best selection of cycling, hiking and adventure tours for our clients. This is your opportunity to build a career with an exciting organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally.
Our vision: Assisting people realizing their touring dreams worldwide is our passion.
At OK Cycle and Adventure Tours we believe:
- A passion for traveling can be contagious
- Our success starts with happy clients
- In achieving excellence in all we do, and anything worth doing is worth doing extraordinarily well
- Only through teamwork can we realize our greatest potential
If you share our vision and values, we’d like to hear from you.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Director of Operations is responsible for supporting the Director of Operations, working on a daily basis to manage client relations as well as supporting the company’s promotional and growth efforts.
- Sales of bicycle, hiking and adventure tours to new and existing clients
- Updating of tour brochures with new and corrected information as required
- Social media strategies and management of social media pages
- Marketing activities including creation of monthly newsletter and additional promotions, analysis of marketing strategies
- Attending information nights, trade shows (some travel required) and local trade events
- Minimum 3 years of administrative and travel experience, must have TICO Travel Consultant Certificate (Manager Certificate an asset)
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline
- Proven strengths in the area of:
- Client service orientation – Believing that every client deserves the best service possible
- Accountability – Results oriented, takes ownership and delivers on commitments
- Communication – Clear, concise, tactful, listens actively and objectively, open and consistent communication
- Teamwork – Works collaboratively with others to achieve common goals, while adding value to the team
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Native English speaker is required, any other languages welcome
- Strong Business/Technical skills – proficiency in PC capabilities including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong creative writing skills are required
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunities, visit travelbestjobs.com