Job Title: Business Development Manager, Travel Trade
Location: Toronto, Ontario
About Quadra Innovations:
Quadra Innovations is a boutique representation agency, based in Toronto. We work with a number of travel and tourism clients offering integrated sales and marketing solutions.
About Audley Travel:
Audley Travel is a fast-growing provider of tailor-made travel services to more than 85 countries globally. Founded in the UK in 1996, Audley expanded to North America with the opening of its Boston office in 2014 and is now looking to expand its operation in the Canadian market. This is a fantastic opportunity to support Audley’s ambitious growth plans in Canada from the ‘ground up.’
- As a Business Development Manager, you will act as the first point of contact for Audley with the travel trade, educating agents on Audley’s brand as well as working with them to help close bookings.
- Largely based on the road, the role requires a focus on a limited number of travel agents with access to Audley’s target clientele rather than a more general ‘broad brush’ approach.
- As one of Audley’s key representatives in the Canadian market, from time to time you will attend client events and travel shows to help build Audley’s brand awareness and generate interest among prospective agents and clients.
- In order to do your job effectively, you will need to quickly and confidently establish rapport, convey your passion for travel and be able explain what makes Audley unique.
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time professional employment
- Previous roles dealing with the travel trade
- Driving licence and access to transport
- Willingness to travel occasionally for fams, trade shows and head office briefings and education
- Must be comfortable presenting to small and potentially larger groups of travel agents
- Passion for travel (demonstrated through personal travel or industry experience)
- A committed, results driven, resilient individual and team player with a desire to work to the highest of standards
- Self-starter who is highly capable of working independently with limited local support, at least initially until the business scales
- Comfortable building rapport with travel agents, adaptable to different styles of communication and agent behaviours
- A cheerful and confident person with a high level of initiative who understands the importance of customer service
- Must be flexible and adaptable to new initiatives in the business and team as they develop
- Excellent standard of oral and written English
- Strong understanding of the Canadian travel industry and a good contact book of agents who have the ability to sell tailor made vacations
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please apply to: email@example.com
Canadian Gateway Mission:
Canadian Gateway is one of the largest, fastest growing, and most experienced provider of travel services within Russia, Eastern Europe and Middle East. We are currently looking for talented individuals who specialize in Russia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and who is dedicated in providing excellent customer service.
As a Sales and Product Development Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Develop tour product to Russia, Eastern Europe and CIS as well as incoming tours to Canada
- Responsible for sales and promotion for such products – both in travel industry and public
- Work with groups – out bound and incoming
- Participate in trade events and assist in organizing events
- Organize and run different types of presentations and webinars for public and trade specialists.
- Deliver exceptional customer service – internally and externally
- Develop marketing campaigns with defined revenue targets and lead them through all phases of execution, demonstrating the ability to adjust and modify as results dictate. Evaluate project success and ROI at key campaign milestones.
- Further develop and expand social marketing and online strategies.
- Collaborate on various sponsorships, events, research or advertising and promotion programs for each line of business.
- Analyze market trends & research competitor’s industry events, products and services.
- Oversee production of all marketing materials, print and electronic.
- Source co-op opportunities with various suppliers, tourist boards, airlines, hotels etc.
- Design and compose print publications, social media campaigns, TV campaigns, radio campaigns
- Plan new research-based advertising strategies for current and subsequent years that will increase leisure travel market share.
- Prepare and release press kit to media; build campaigns and stories for unique selling points re CG Journeys
- Minimum of 3 years travel sales experience
- Travel product management experience
- Excellent communication skills: must be fluent in English both orally and in writing
- Russian – speaking, reading and writing is an asset.
- Knowledge of GDS – Sabre , Amadeus or Galileo is an asset
- Proficient computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient, work well under pressure
- International destination knowledge, including knowledge of emerging destinations and prior travel experience mandatory
- TICO certification is an asset
Compensation commensurate with experience
Location: Thornhill, ON
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN CANADA’S MOST RESPECTED TEAM OF TRAVEL ADVISORS
- You get 5 Star Reviews from Clients and Travel Suppliers
- We Deliver Unmatched Support, Business Growth, and Income Opportunities
Office based and Independent Contractor positions available across Canada.
Please apply to:
Ontario & Atlantic Canada Contact
Western Canada Contact
Fore more jobs, visit: Travelbestjobs.com