If you are an independent travel agent looking to affiliate with a host agency to run your business more profitably and efficiently then Nexion Canada is the partner for you!
- Retain up to 80% of top commissions
- Enhance your skills with training, coaching, and networking
- Manage your bookings with your choice of GDS or graphical booking engines
- Operate your business efficiently with tools and technology
- Differentiate yourself with exclusive Cruise Block Space and supplier offers
- Increase your customer base with innovative marketing solutions
Contact us now to become part of our winning team!
join.nexioncanada.com | 866.399.9989 |firstname.lastname@example.org
Bytown Travel Ltd has an immediate opening for a full-time, office-based Corporate Travel Consultant. This is an office-based position working at an onsite travel office. You will be working with one other travel consultant as part of our team and also with our client’s senior management and staff in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Experience and proficiency working with Sabre Reservation System
- Fluently bilingual (English-French) would be considered an asset
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- You have the ability to multi task and are detail-oriented
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- TICO certificate required
Competitive compensation and benefits package will be provided.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and covering letter to: email@example.com
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 260 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
Reporting to the Travel Department Manager, the Senior Corporate Travel Consultant will have a thorough knowledge of the computer-based travel reservation systems used by the department and a strong understanding of travel policies.
The Senior Corporate Travel Consultant will provide travel reservation services for worldwide travel for all of Kal Tire’s Team Members. These travel services include Kal Aviation Aircraft, airlines, hotels, rental vehicles, meeting facilities and conference facilities.
- Booking commercial flights, car rentals and hotels using various methods including GDS system.
- Issuing of airline tickets meeting BSP and IATA regulations.
- Booking of hotel rooms, meeting rooms, car rentals, Kal Tire vehicles, catering and shuttle transportation.
- Provide a high level of service to a variety of travelers.
- Manage hotel contracts and relationship with suppliers, including assessing number of properties and brands to ensure that rates are competitive and locations meet the needs of the Kal Tire team.
- Manage rental car contracts and ensure that competitive rates are negotiated based on company volume.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience specializing in a Corporate Travel environment.
- Experience with booking and changing international travel arrangements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of international travel reservations and ticketing requirements.
- A commitment to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- The ability to work as a team as well as independently and be self-motivated.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities to ensure team members satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Experience in all administrative areas with demonstrated computer skills in MS Office Programs.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good understanding of worldwide geography.
- Travel training program, Certified Travel Manager/Consultant (CTM or CTC designation), or equivalent experience.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS:
- Earn trust of customers by providing them with quality and value of service and products.
- Work productively, efficiently, and contribute.
- Work towards expansion of the company and maintain competitiveness in the industry.
- Honesty and Integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Start your journey at Kal Tire by contacting our Vernon Office Recruitment Team or by clicking the email link below!